Our Spray Rendering provides your property with superior weatherproof protection and a unique, decorative finish. The pictures in the gallery below, show you examples of buildings we have applied our Monocouche Rendering to using a mix of Krend and Parex. Colour Charts for both can be seen by clicking the links above.
- Faster Project Turnaround: As with internal projection, by applying external render with a plastering machine, a faster project turnaround is guaranteed. The rendering process is completed much, much sooner than conventional hand application with site mix render, enabling the project to move towards completion at a faster speed.
- Water Repellent: Our external rendering product range in use incorporates silicone water repellents as an integral part of the cement based render system. This technology imparts a high degree of water repellency to the render surface whilst allowing water vapour to pass through the render and let the substrate breathe.
- Lower Maintenance: The water-repellent surface ensures a freshly rendered appearance for a prolonged period. This finish is drier and thus more resistant to algae growth etc. As opposed to site-mix sand and cement render, premixed silicone render technology has a reduced risk of cracking.
- Higher standards of finish: Conventionally, applying materials by hand can consume anywhere up to 50 percent of the working day. By using Spray Rendering, more time is available for preparation and finishing touches for the perfect finish.
- Highly Competitive Rates per M²: Machine projection means that, for example, a 10m² walls can be at fully covered depth in a matter of minutes. Within 10 minutes, the wall is being ruled level. And where time is saved so is your money.
We also off ASHLER Cutting (lines cut into render). With this ASHLER technique, the traditional stone masonry effect can be achieved without using expensive and difficult stonework.
For more details on our Spray Rendering Services, please contact us using the enquiry form opposite.